Saturday, May 10, 2014

Pure by Jennifer Armentrout

   Pure is the second book of The Covenant Series written by Jennifer Armentrout. All I can say is that HOLY SHIT!!! This book is like an explosion of events! Its so great! I have read a lot of series and so far theirs nothing like Ms. Armentrouts'. Its so crazy and amazing how the events unfold in a manner in which you can't really catch your breath.
  
Spoiler!! If you haven't read the book already..

   Their school was being infiltrated by daimon, her bestfriend was killed, and the covenant was attacked by a lot more daimons. And when you thought it couldn't get any worsted, the Furies tried to kill her too! That is all in one book! Mind fucked, right there!

   And if that wasn't enough "Mind Fuck" for a day, Richelle Mead made this plot first in her Vampire Academy series! I literally read the same plot from VA. Now that's fucked up! VA series came out in the year 2007 while the Covenant series came out in 2011. Oho! what do we have here?! I will keep on reading anyway... I just not buying the book. Lol.


So, keep reading guys.... XD

No comments:

Post a Comment