Friday, May 16, 2014

Deity by Jennifer Armentrout

   Deity is the third book of the Covenant series by Miss Jennifer Armentrout. I actually finished this book last week but since I moved houses I have to postponed everything. All I thing about in the past few days has been getting new cabinets, hangers, rubbish bins, food, money, and gas and not much of anything else.
  I'm sorry if the following stuff does not make any sense. Its freezing cold in here and my fingers are not very cooperative, and so is my brain.

The book is still action packed. I can't believe how much events you can jampack in one book. There is still VA similarities, a lot actually, but that's not what is important right now.  The important part is that she turned evil at the end of the book. SPOILER!!!! my bad. XD

   I mean, it does not make sense even by their standard. Seth is 8 hours drive away. How could he possibly connected to out girl? that is so fucked up. Apollo is there too, he could have done something. He should have known what would happen.

   You know what I think? I think Hadez was right. I think our girl was right to accept Hadez offer. I mean, she would be safe in the underworld with Hadez's protection. Its not like she would suffer much. She would see her mother again in the afterlife, and so is her best fried. They could play Wii with Persephone all they want.

   I really hope there would be a freaking good explenation as to why she have to live otherwise I would be really pissed of.

Keep reading guys...

No comments:

Post a Comment